Harrington Sign located on the Pacific Highway
Harrington and surrounds doens’t have an airport however Taree and Port Macquarie both have flights daily from Sydney and other areas. Rex airlines flies from Taree. Qantas and Virgin both fly from Port Macquarie.
– WHERE CAN I FIND HARRINGTON?
Harrington, around 330km North of Sydney and 600km South of Brisbane, is in the Mid North Coast region of NSW. Centralised in between Port Macquarie and Forster, Harrington is just 5 minutes drive along Harrington Road off the Pacific Highway.
– DRIVING TIMES
- Driving from Sydney: 3.5 – 4 hours
- Driving from Newcastle: 2 hours
- Driving from Forster: 35 minutes
- Driving from Taree: 25 minutes
- Driving from Port Macquarie: 45 minutes
- Driving from Kempsey: 1.5 hours
- Driving from Coffs Harbour: 2.5 hours
- Driving from Byron Bay: 5.5 hours
- Driving from Brisbane: 7 hours